As hard as it is to believe, the first quarter of 2015 is long behind us and the second quarter is down to its final third. (Is that too mathematical?)
What that leaves us with is a full second half of the year to make sure that we’re on target to meet (and maybe even exceed) our goals.
So, with that in mind:
1) Do you have your marketing plan in place yet for 2015? I sure hope so, but there’s still time to put something together to guide you through the rest of the year.
2) Are you checking in with your goals to make sure that you’re completing the tasks necessary to achieve them. Maybe it’s time to tweak some of those goals a bit, or the tasks that will get you there.
3) If you’re behind, what are your plans to catch up?
4) If you’re busy and have let your marketing fall behind, remember that you need to keep your marketing activities going because they’re what’s going to keep you consistently busy. If not, your pipeline will dry up eventually and you’ll lose days, weeks or months of time while your renewed marketing efforts take effect.
5) Is it time to bring in fresh eyes and new ideas? (Remember that Lev Promotions is here to do just that for you, when you need it.)
Have a great second half of the year and go meet those goals!